Working @ Todd’s Amazing Tours is challenging, but equally fulfilling. Our #1 objective is to ensure every Guests has a once-in-a-lifetime experience. A special day; a day they’ll look back on years from now, and smile.
Our Team is made up of awesome people with all types of backgrounds. We have veteran guides on staff; as well as many who started with zero guiding experience. If you have the passion to learn, enjoy working hard and LOVE the prospect of showing off Arizona, you’re qualified.
- PERFECT driving record. We check.
- No criminal record. We check.
- Dependable, always.
- The ability to tell a story in an interesting, dynamic way.
- Comfortable driving sedans, to large Mercedes Sprinter vans.
- Able to work 14+ hour days; with a SMILE.
- Willingness to study and learn Arizona history, Grand Canyon geology, Native American culture, etc.
- Zero need for direct management/problem solver on the fly.
- Excellent people skills – You’re with your group for 14+ hours.
Email Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume.